Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Tuesday - Back to work

Had a nice trip to Iowa for My niece's graduation party. Thankfully we did not get rained on. I'm always happy when someone in my family has a happy event so I can see my entire family!

My daughter, Sabrina - age 9, had an absolute blast with her cousins. She doesn't get to see them very often and since it's the closest thing to siblings for her, she really takes advantage and squeezes as much fun as possible in a short amount of time!

We went shopping, did home pedicures and went swimming. Boy was I tired!

We got home after 10 pm Sunday night and I'm really glad we took Monday off to recover! We slept in until 7 am which is really a treat for me. We went to see the new Marmaduke movie, had lunch at Subway....well, we really didn't eat it there. Their air conditioning was broken and it was hotter inside than out. I felt really bad for the workers!! We went grocery shopping and rented "Leap Year" from the Red Box. It was really good! We watched it twice.

Greg got home from his Michigan trip around 8:30 pm. Just in time to read her a bed time story!

I'm back to work today and I'm in need of more caffeine! Thanks for reading! I'll write more next time!!

2 comments:

  1. yea you started blogging now
    does sabrina have a blog yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Welcome to blogland! Looking forward to seeing your rant.

    ReplyDelete